- The Icarus Trust is committed to the privacy of its website visitors and is registered and observes all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Icarus Trust’s website only uses ‘Cookies’ for the purpose of understanding how our site visitors use the website in order for us to improve it. A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer by a website, usually encrypted, containing letters and numbers, which allows information to be retrieved the next time you visit the website, or to track information about your visit to the site. Only non-personal information is collected and this is only available internally.
- In order to receive help and support from The Icarus Trust, you are required to register upon this site. This information is NOT passed to third parties apart from when necessary to deliver our service to you (eg your information WILL be shared with your designated Family Friend and Counsellor).
- You are also able to register upon this site to keep informed of future Icarus Trust developments and activities. This information is NOT passed onto Third Parties. The information entered may be used by The Icarus Trust to send e-mail to you. If you wish to cancel this registration you may do so by responding to the e-mail you receive.
- All information is stored within a secure database. The data collected upon this site is protected from unauthorised access. To improve the accuracy of collected data, The Icarus Trust will on its own initiative, or at your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- The Icarus Trust reserves the right to change, modify or withdraw access to this site, or the content of the pages at any time without prior notice.